We spent the rest of Friday as well as Saturday in the hospital and enjoyed time just being a family of 4 and spending time with each other with out having to do anything else. Karsyn also had many visitors that came to visit to see how beautiful she was…
This was my 2nd time to stay in the hospital in my life, the other being when I had Kayden…Both of my experiences have been wonderful. It’s so nice having people wait and check on you. My daytime nurse Ashley was awesome and she actually would hang out in my room time from time visiting with Kevin and I and whom ever was visiting at that time…My night nurse Sherrill was awesome as well, she made sure that Mommy got some sleep, she would take Karsyn back and forth from the nursery for feedings and it really was nice to get a couple of hours of sleeping. A couple of days later I received this nice card in the mail that every nurse had signed, even my delivery nurses…how super sweet…
Kayden was so proud of her baby sister, she kept saying and telling everyone “it’s she cute”…she also couldn’t stop giving her kisses…
Mimi couldn't get over all the black hair Karsyn has, Mimi said that Daddy was born with black hair just like Karsyn…
~Visitors…
My first visitors of the day were Brenda, Ashlyn and Bailey…They brought me a vase of pretty daisies and tulips…
Later in the day The Moore family came…it was so sweet to see the girls with Karsyn.
Best Buddies…we can’t wait to meet Mallory’s baby sisters…
Mr. Wes and Karsyn. Mr. Wes was wearing a bright orange Texas shirt so I had to black and white this picture because no daughter of mine will have her picture taken in burnt orange…
Ms. Sharon and Karsyn…
She feel asleep right in Ms. Sharon’s arms, Karsyn knows that she is in good hands…
My teammates Molly and Keaton came up as well but I didn’t get any pictures of them :( I guess because wonderful Keaton was behind the camera taking pictures for me :)
Since Kayden has her Macy, she thought Karsyn needed to have a puppy dog as well so Kayden brought Karsyn a puppy dog just like Macy except it’s pink, she was so excited about giving it to her. When Kayden and Daddy got to the hospital on Sunday morning Kayden said…”Look Mommy what we brought for Karsyn. They can be sisters just like we are” “Check out their sister hand shake”…Daddy said all the way to the hospital she was making up their special sister hand shake…
Now the Simpson family has Macy and Marley…
I love being a mother of 2 precious little girls…Thank you God for blessing me with becoming a Mommy again and for giving me Kayden and Karsyn…I’m so blessed and filled with happiness…
I’m so glad to be home and can’t wait to spend the next 9 weeks at home with my girls…
No comments:
Post a Comment