Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Heart Santa when we comes to Mommy’s School…

 IMG_4636

Every year at Mommy’s school Santa flies in on a Helicopter, it’s Mommy favorite day of the year because the entire experience is just so magical…it’s hard to believe that next year Kayden will be in Kindergarten at Mommy’s school so she will get to experience it at a whole other level…

IMG_4638  IMG_4642IMG_4640 

IMG_4656

Kayden was such a big helper, she passed out papers on each students desk…I think next year I’m going to have a big helper every morning…

IMG_4648 IMG_4650

 

IMG_4659

White makes Mommy’s belly look extra big…

IMG_4660

This year Ashlyn is in Mommy’s class, Ashlyn goes to Ms. Sharon’s house after school and Kayden loved seeing her, since she doesn’t get to see her everyday anymore…

  IMG_4665

Ms. Sharon and the gang…we are so blessed to have Ms. Sharon in our lives because after Santa’s visit she took Kayden to Preschool so she didn’t have to miss the big event…

 IMG_4669

Best Buddies…

 IMG_4661

Ms. Kluthe…

RC3_0309

   RC3_0320 RC3_0325

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here comes Santa…

 

RC3_0335 RC3_0338

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RC3_0355

 RC3_0363 RC3_0375 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Claus and Santa making their entrance…

RC3_0442

Frosty hugging one of my sweet little girls Lisa…

IMG_4687

President of our school board…Dr. Burnett…

IMG_4688

Our favorite elf, Ms. Brown, Daddy and her son use to live together back in the day…

IMG_4689

Santa about to give Kayden a hug…

RC3_0432

Santa even posed for a picture with Mommy, if Mommy didn’t have a huge belly I would have picked up Kayden to join in the picture, it’s been a long time since I had a picture taken with Santa…

RC3_0560

Time for Santa to leave…See you next year !

RC3_0565

RC3_0574

 

No comments: