Friday, July 17, 2009

Last Day of Level I Swimming Lessons…

 IMG_0276

For the last 2 weeks Kayden has been learning how to swim in her level I class, so today she got to show Mommy and Daddy just how much of a little fish in the water she has become…

 IMG_0280IMG_0288 IMG_0282  

Doing underwater bobs to get wet…

 

IMG_0289IMG_0298 

IMG_0299

Wow, look at her floating on her back…

IMG_0290

Now, time to front float and swim underwater..

 IMG_0291 IMG_0292IMG_0324

 Is that a fish in the water or is that Kayden…

IMG_0295  Silly, it’s me Kayden…

IMG_0314 IMG_0300IMG_0315 IMG_0317 Good job little girl…

 IMG_0335  IMG_0325

Time to swim underwater and get a ring…

IMG_0341 IMG_0340IMG_0342 IMG_0343 IMG_0345 IMG_0346

Yea, I got one…

IMG_0350

  IMG_0355 IMG_0358  IMG_0362 IMG_0363 IMG_0371 IMG_0373 

Kayden’s turn to play swimming freeze tag…

IMG_0379 IMG_0380 IMG_0381 IMG_0382 IMG_0393  IMG_0399 IMG_0400

Jumping off and swimming to the side…

IMG_0401 IMG_0403 IMG_0404 IMG_0405 IMG_0406 IMG_0408 IMG_0410 IMG_0414 IMG_0415 IMG_0424 IMG_0425 IMG_0428 IMG_0429 IMG_0432 IMG_0434 IMG_0435

Kayden loved going down the big blue slide…

IMG_0440

Kayden with her teacher Miss Ashley…

 IMG_0441

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, great job little girl…

IMG_1095

  IMG_0446IMG_0447 IMG_0454

Bye, Bye level I here I come level II…

1 comment:

Maw Maw Jo Nell said...

Great Job Kayden!