Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa 2007...

Today we went to see Santa at The Gaylord Texan in Grapevine....Kayden has been taking about Santa since we put up all the Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving...Every time we ask her if she wants to go and see Santa her face lights up...Yesterday, I tried on her Christmas outfit and she was so stinking cute. Our conversation went something like this...
Mommy: Are you going to sit on Santa's lap tomorrow?
Kayden: Yes, I'm a big girl...
Mommy: What are you going to tell Santa?
Kayden: Kaprize (surprise) it's me Kayden...
Mommy: What do you want Santa to bring you?
Kayden: A pink table...
Mommy: A pink table..Wow...what are you going to do with a pink table...
Kayden: Sit and play tea party with my babies...

So after all the talk about Santa Kevin and I weren't sure if she was going to follow through with it all being that the 2 kids in front of her cried, but SHE DID! She walked right up to him, sat on his lap and starting talking and even posed for the CUTEST picture ever...She wanted to go back and see him again :) She was so cute on the way home because she said "Hey guys, I forgot to tell Santa kaprize (surprise) it's me Kayden" we said, don't worry honey Santa knows who you are...

We even saw Mrs. Claus and a reindeer...

After having a successful Santa trip we decided to walk around and see all the pretty decorations.






Yesterday we tried on Kayden's Christmas outfit and she was a posing queen so mommy got out the camera. I just love my new camera it takes the GREATEST pictures and it's super fast...






No comments: