Friday, July 27, 2007

Big Girl Room...

YEA ! I'm all done with Kayden's big girl room...and it turned out PRECIOUS...it was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed it. She is doing such a great job sleeping in her big girl bed. She gets up from time to time in the middle of the night to come pay us a visit and also gets up a little earlier in the mornings do to her new found freedom, but other than that she has adjusted very well. It's so cute when people come over b/c she gets so excited and wants to show off her new room...so here are some pictures that Kayden would love you to see, since some of you can't come over and see it in person...
*Thanks Michelle for helping me paint the brown ribbon on the walls... you rock !*

She looks all grown up...sweet dreams Kayden...Mommy and Daddy love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

faybyorI love her new room.....I can't wait to see it in person. She looks soooooooooo grown up. I can't wait to see yall.....

Love, CoCo