Uncle Mike, Will, Jillian and Kayden...
Kayden jumping off the diving board...
Jillian and Kayden...
Laine, Aunt Dana, Mommy and Natalie playing tennis...it was so much fun and we looked ridicules...
More tennis...we couldn't get enough...
Kayden, Clifton, Jillian and Will...
On our way home for San Antonio we stopped and ate and Kayden had her a roadie ice cream. Thankfully I sat in the back with her and made sure there was no mess being made in my car...
Our stay with MawMaw and PawPaw...Staying in the country is so much fun...

While staying at MawMaw and PawPaw's I got to see my great grandparents and my great grandma Laverne even colored with me...
Great Grandpa Pat, Great Grandma Laverne and Kayden...trying to get away and run around...

Playing with Jackson...

Trying to get a picture with Uncle Ryan but a 2 year old doesn't like to sit still very long...

This picture has nothing to do with our trip but I bought some cute bling for Kayden's crocs and while we were outside playing at MawMaw and PawPaw's I took a picture...
Thanks MawMaw and PawPaw Mommy and I had a great time like always...
While Kayden and I were in Schulenburg, my childhood friend Bridgett, had her precious baby boy Luke and Kayden and I got to go and see him...

He was so cute...you forget how tiny newborns are...

Kayden was so sweet and gentle with him...I think she is ready for a baby sister or brother....we shall see :)

Precious...

Bridgett, Luke, Mommy and Kayden...Thanks for letting us come over...Luke you are so sweet and precious and Bridgett you are an incredible mommy...enjoy what is to come...

Our trip is over and we had so much fun but we are so glad to be at home because we missed Daddy and I know that Daddy missed "his girls"
1 comment:
We had such a great fun weekend and you captured such great fun pictures to share with everyone. We miss you two girls.
Post a Comment