Tuesday, May 01, 2007

First Hair Cut...

Since my Mimi travels around the United States doing hair and make-up for professional ballroom dancers, who better to give me my first hair cut. It was getting rather long in the back and Mommy thought it was time for a trim. So, Mimi came over tonight and gave me a cute little girl hair cut...I was really good and sat pretty still while watching Elmo's World... Thanks Mimi



Before...


it was pretty long...well, I have been growing it for 2 years...





I did a pretty good job of sitting still for Mimi...



Trimming the back...


and the sides...


Then it was time for a blow dry...



Now, my hair looks so nice and thick...


So, pretty...

I love how Mimi tapered my hair around my face...



Now, I have a trendy little girl hair cut and not a mullet...



Thank you Mimi...We love you and your new hair cut as well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Mimi on the hair cut. You made our little girl even cuter,if that's possible