skip to main |
skip to sidebar
...
Remember when I was learning to walk with my car and I would go in one direction until I hit something and then mommy/daddy would move the car and I would do it again.
Now, I have a license to drive and go, go, go and when I run into something I just back-up and keep going. So much that it makes it hard for mommy to capture it on camera.
Remember when we first got my Bumbo seat and I could sit in it anywhere. I especially liked it when I sat in it on the counter while daddy cooked or when we took it to restaurants and I sat in it on the table while mommy/daddy ate.
Now, I only sit in it on my terms and I like to get in it all by myself .
No comments:
Post a Comment